– Lots of self-drive with a motivation and desire to succeed.
– People-Loving/People-Serving Attitude
– Strong conversational and rapport-building skills
– Strong writing ability.
– Strong problem-solving skills. Numerate, analytical, with good attention to detail
– Fast Learner
– Willingness to “go the extra mile” if required
– Team player that enjoys working in an energetic, fun, environment
– Keen interest in professional development and career growth
To top it off, we welcome any fresh graduates who are switched on and keen to make their first step into the industry a good one.Please send your Resume and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or give Ms.Chong a call at 07 386 1188